All of our children have login and passwords to access Education from home. There may be set tasks or there are plenty of games, activities and learn screens to explore.
Home Learning Activities– A selection of Home learning activities, games, projects and discussions to keep your little ones minds active.
Play and explore
- The Alphablocks are living letters who appear in wonderful videos to help your children learn about phonics and develop their reading skills.
- KidsTV123 has a large playlist of phonics videos that children can watch.
- Fairy Tales and Stories for Kids has lots of animated stories to enjoy. Can your children retell the story to you after they have watched one of the videos?
- CBeebies have a playlist of their Bedtime Stories, in which people read popular children’s books. Why not record your own version on a mobile device?
Starfall – Songs, games, videos and activities for all areas of the curriculum.
Phonics Play – Currently has free access using login details on the page. Practice your phonics and spelling.
- The Numberblocks channel has lots of great videos to help younger children learn about numbers, addition and subtraction.
- The Numberjacks are a group of superhero numbers who appear in educational videos that cover thinking skills, problem solving and maths.
- The Singing Walrus has lots of songs to teach children about numbers and counting.
- Hopscotch has songs to help your children with counting.
Colouring Booklet – Print and colour a range of pictures.