Your children will have been given login details for Education City, Study Ladder and Sumdog. They will also be set work by their teachers in the coming weeks on Glow to complete. The links below provide extra activities and resources to support learning whilst at home.
Online games and activities
All of our children have login and passwords to access Sumdog, Education City and Studyladder from home. There may be set tasks from teachers or there are plenty of games, activities and learn screens to explore.
These websites have lots of useful number games from number recognition and sequencing to addition, subtraction, multiplication, telling the time, fractions (and much much more!)
- The Numberblocks channel has lots of great videos to help younger children learn about numbers, addition and subtraction.
- The Numberjacks are a group of superhero numbers who appear in educational videos that cover thinking skills, problem solving and maths.
- The Singing Walrus has lots of songs to teach children about numbers and counting.
- Hopscotch has songs to help your children with counting.
- Mr DeMaio creates fantastic educational videos, including this playlist of songs to help your children learn their multiplication tables.
- Laugh Along and Learn also have a collection of Times Tables songs that your children can sing!
- This playlist from Happy Learning English has some times tables songs, as well as videos about shapes and measurements.
- Math & Learning Videos 4 Kids have a wide range of videos about different maths topics.
- This playlist from BBC Teach explores how maths is used in different areas of life and work. It also includes videos about number, measure and shape concepts.
Downloadable learning grids and activities